Term time only.
32.5 hours a week
Salary: £21,175 FTE, pro rata. (Actual £15,731).
Two year fixed term contract.
We are seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work with our Inclusion Team to support children with special educational needs.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working with children with SEN as a TA or LSA.
- An understanding of inclusion and making the curriculum accessible to all learners.
- Good numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- Be organised, patient and resilient.
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and needs.
- Enjoy working as part of a team