Part-Time: Wednesday/ Thursday/ Friday
Required for November 2021
Key Role and Person Specification
- He/she should enjoy working with children and have a love of books and a strong interest in children’s literature – both classic and contemporary
- Previous library experience would be helpful and/or previous experience working with children in a school or other learning environment
- Support and contribute to the school’s responsibility for safeguarding all of its pupils
- Ability to deal confidently and sensitively to children’s individual needs
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Ability to communicate well within the school
- Strong organisational and IT skills
Feltonfleet has two libraries, one for the Lower School (Years 3-4) and one for the Senior School (Years 5-8). The librarian is required to manage, develop and promote both libraries providing an effective resource to all pupils and staff.
Feltonfleet is a thriving, co-educational day and weekly-boarding prep school located near the A3 in Cobham, Surrey. There are 488 pupils on roll, of which 152 are in the Pre-Prep. The School is set in 30 acres of woodland and grounds, and presents a marvellous working environment. It has charitable status and there is a board of Governors.
Application forms and details can be requested by email from email@example.com or call 01932 862264.
Closing date: 22 October 2021.
Interviews during the week commencing the week beginning 1st November.
Feltonfleet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo a child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
‘Where individuals really matter’