Term time only • 11.30am – 1.30pm Mondays to Fridays (10 hours per week) • Term time only Required January 2023
We are looking for someone who is:
- An effective team player.
- Adaptable, creative and enthusiastic.
- Highly motivated and committed to giving the best to every child.
- Willing to be involved in the life of the school.
- Able to respect matters of confidentiality.
We can offer you:
• Supportive parents, staff and governors.
• A strong, motivated staff team who foster a caring and supportive ethos with high aspirations for all.
Visits to the school are very much welcomed.
To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the School Office on 0118 937 5511.
Full details of the post including how to apply are on our website: website at www.oxfordroad.reading.sch.uk/news/vacancies
Please send your application to email@example.com
Closing date for both roles: Noon, Thursday 8 December 2022.
Interview date: w/c 12 December 2022.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These positions requires an enhanced DBS check. These posts are exempt from section 4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.