We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Network Manager. The successful candidate will be expected to display the ability to work independently, with guidance from the Trust’s IT Director, to ensure an effective IT service is delivered to the schools.
Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and auditing of all ICT equipment
- Installing, upgrading, configuring, testing, maintaining and troubleshooting network hardware and software
- Setup new users and train new staff members
- Ensure ICT hardware and software across the school is maintained to a satisfactory standard
- Deliver a quality service in a school where high standards are set and expected
You will have:
- Experience in administration of ICT software and networking hardware, particularly Microsoft Windows networks and Office 365
- Experience in a similar working environment
- A patient and flexible attitude
- Be well organised and highly motivated
- Attention to detail, a keen eye for accuracy, and an ability to see the bigger picture
- The ability to work in a team and on own initiative
We are part of the Windsor Learning Partnership which includes Windsor Girls’ School, The Windsor Boys’ School, Clewer Green C of E First School, Dedworth Green First School and Oakfield First School.
The successful applicant in this role will be primarily based at the Dedworth Campus, but may be required to work at other Trust locations.
An application form and further information about the school is available on our website by clicking on the Apply button.
Please return completed application forms to: email@example.com
Applications will be considered on receipt.
Closing date: Friday 10 December 2021.
Windsor Learning Partnership is committed to the safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.