37 hours per week • Term time only, plus 4 weeks (including all school INSET days)
We are now looking for an Office Manager and Personal Assistant to the Headteacher at Maiden Erlegh School in Reading.
We are looking to strengthen and lead our administration team by appointing a resilient Office Manager and Personal Assistant to the Headteacher who will provide exceptional administration support and guidance to the Headteacher and other Senior Leaders.
We would love to hear from you if you have experience of working in administration in an educational setting and enjoy the challenges and rewards a role like this brings.
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- An understanding of excellence in customer service.
- A solution focused disposition.
- Excellent keyboard skills with a working knowledge of in-house databases and MS Office.
- A knowledge of the roles, responsibilities and procedures of a school.
A strong work ethic and a commitment to maintaining standards, an eye for detail and a proactive approach are essential. The post-holder should have the ability to work well with and empathise with others.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A highly effective communicator (in both written and verbal communications).
- An exceptional organiser with first class planning skills.
- Able to work in a team or on your own initiative.
- Self-organised, be able to prioritise and manage conflicting demands to meet deadlines.
We are very happy to discuss flexible working arrangements, including part-time working and job-sharing.
If you would like to have an informal chat with our hiring manager about this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Friday 2 September 2022
Interview date: to be confirmed
Maiden Erlegh Trust is an Ethical Leadership Pathfinder organisation and we are committed to safeguarding, equality and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are also committed to having the highest expectations of pupil/students and staff, and supporting everyone to reach their full potential.
All employees of the school and Trust are expected to share these commitments. All posts require satisfactory employment checks and references and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All Leadership roles will require a Section 128 check.