Term time plus one week
Our school is very highly regarded, heavily oversubscribed and enjoys consistently outstanding examination results. Finchley Catholic is a very rewarding place to work with a supportive collegiate atmosphere. We are looking for an inspiring Office Manager who is able to motivate and enthuse a team of support staff.
It is an exciting opportunity to take leadership responsibility for this area, guiding it through the next stage of its development.
- An experienced administrator/office manager used to working at a high level
- Collaborative and focused, someone who can bring out the best in a team
- Committed to the highest standards of verbal and written communication
- Able to manage complex projects and provide timely workable solutions
- Able to think and plan ahead at the same time as respond to unplanned situations
- Used to leading by example and being supportive
We can offer you:
- An outstanding opportunity to play a pivotal role in supporting the school, working closely with the Headteacher
- A friendly, vibrant and caring school where staff are really valued
- A strong commitment to CPD and a very supportive induction programme
- An enterprising and ‘can do’ ethos where initiative and innovation are warmly embraced
- Easy transport access with a staff car park, and a 5 minute walk to the nearest tube
- A staff welfare programme
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull at email@example.com
The closing date is noon on 23rd April and interviews will take place during the following week, although we reserve the right to interview suitably qualified and talented candidates in advance of the deadline.
Applications from non-Catholics who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited.
FCHS is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.