LVS Ascot is a high performing co-educational day and boarding school, with a reputation for all-round excellence. Through our stimulating curriculum and vibrant co-curricular activities, we provide our pupils with an environment where they are valued, encouraged and inspired.
We are looking for a Physics Technician who will be able to fully support a very busy, thriving Science Department plus a few hours in the Design & Technology Department (5 hours per week). This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 08.30 – 16.30. The role would include:
- Maintaining the department on a day to day basis. To ensure that the department is safe, secure and ready for use throughout its opening times, delivering an excellent environment for teaching and learning for our students and staff.
- Being expected to use initiative, proactively identifying issues requiring attention rather than awaiting requests/instructions.
- Having flexibility to adapt to changing department priorities and fully support the teachers in the department.
- Being prepared to develop new skills and working methods in order to effectively respond to changing department’s needs.
- Having excellent attention to detail and high standards.
- Being open minded, flexible and have an interest in computer aided manufacturing – to operate our laser cutter and 3D printers in D&T.
So, join us and you will find a friendly and supportive team, not to mention superb facilities, great benefits, plus the chance to have an active role in the life of this exceptional school.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 22 September 2021. Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the closing date.
Please apply on the school website by clicking on the apply button.
LVS Ascot is a co-educational day and boarding school committed to safeguarding, Prevent Duty and promoting the welfare of children and young people ages 4 - 18
Registered Charity No. 230011