We are searching for a full-time Premises and Health & Safety Manager to join us as soon as possible on a permanent basis. Please note that this is not a term-time only role.
We are looking for:
Someone to lead the operation and development of the school site, including larger premises related projects and contracts, St Bart’s is particularly focused on energy efficiency and de-carbonisation. Someone to lead on Health & Safety for the whole school community ensuring regulation compliance.
HOURS: 37 hours per week, 52 weeks pa.
SALARY: £29577.00 - £33782.00 gross pa (£15.33 - £17.51 per hour).
We offer you:
- A vibrant school with outstanding facilities.
- An environment where students have an excellent attitude to learning where they can grow academically and personally. Students’ behaviour and safety was judged by Ofsted as Outstanding.
- Students who, through the wide and diverse academic and extra-curricular opportunities they are offered, grow as individuals and happily contribute to the school community.
- Opportunities for staff to come together both professionally and socially. Staff are kept up to date with regular communications as well as meetings (don’t worry, we only have them when we need to), sports activities and social gatherings.
- Children of staff gain admissions preference as per the School Admissions policy.
St Bart’s is a leading academy school (1900 on roll with a Sixth Form of 590) in West Berkshire and our long history and excellent community links provide our students with opportunities in many ways.
Road links are good as we are close to the A34 and M4, as well as excellent public transport and within walking distance of Newbury train station.
Closing date: Sunday 20 June 2021
If selected for interview you will be given a tour of the school so you can see first-hand all that we have to offer, we think you’ll be impressed. If you have any questions please contact us on 01635 521255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS enhanced check along with other relevant employment checks.