Do you have:
- Experience in managing buildings and a site with a good knowledge of services and compliance
- Strong IT skills to manage records and systems online
- The ability to undertake small scale repairs and maintenance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘can-do’ approach to running day to day operations with the flexibility to adapt at short notice
- Line management experience and/or experience of overseeing third party contractors
We can offer you:
- An outstanding opportunity to play a pivotal role in managing and developing the school premises
- A friendly, vibrant and caring school where staff are really valued
- A varied role with scope to make a difference
- A strong commitment to training and a staff wellbeing
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website by clicking on the Apply button and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is noon on Wednesday 6th October 2021 and interviews will take place during the following week, although we reserve the right to interview suitably qualified and talented candidates in advance of the deadline.
Applications from non-Catholics who are willing to support the values and ethos of a Catholic school are warmly invited.
FCHS is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as such all candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.