We have a rare and truly exciting opportunity to appoint an experienced primary senior leader who will continue to build and evolve our unique and inspirational place of learning at Hartley Primary Academy. Our ideal candidate will be an existing senior leader with considerable experience. We are looking for an exceptionally talented leader who will use their energy and vision to make a real impact, achieving outstanding outcomes for our pupils and ensuring that the school maintains and exceeds current standards and achievements.
All of the staff are committed to ensuring that the academy keeps its friendly, caring atmosphere whilst ensuring that children develop a broad range of life skills. We want all the children to become confident, independent learners who show respect for one another and can talk articulately about their feelings and ideas. The academy is judged outstanding in all areas by Ofsted and is heavily oversubscribed with two forms of entry in each year group. It offers the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme with subject content which is at least as ambitious as the National Curriculum.
Our successful candidate appointed to the role of Principal will receive encouragement, support and guidance not only to develop the academy but also your own career. Ample opportunities are available enabling you to establish and strengthen solid working relationships with senior leaders across the wider Trust.
We wish to hear from you if you really want to change our education world and are:
- an enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious school leader with a track record of success;
- a motivational and inspirational leader with high expectations of staff;
- confident and able to communicate a clear vision for the school;
- able to develop children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance;
- approachable and keen to work with staff across the Trust to ensure wide success;
- able to establish and develop excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders.
What we can offer you:
- a competitive salary along with private healthcare and an opportunity to earn a performance bonus;
- an exciting LAT career path with opportunities for further progression in the future;
- security and support on your journey from close collaboration with a small central executive and a larger group of talented Principals to share best practice and innovation.
Naturally, we are seeking to appoint the best possible candidate and therefore the application process will reflect our desire to undertake all necessary measures to achieve this.
On the basis that interested candidates will be keen to have a conversation about the role before making a formal application, you can arrange this with our CEO, Simon Beamish by contacting Emma Johnson, Executive Assistant to the CEO on
Once you have had an initial call, visits to the academy can be arranged and will be hosted by Tracey Trusler, Academies Director, where possible. Please ensure you offer a range of dates when you are available in your initial email to ensure we can coordinate a visit that works for both you and our team.
When ready to apply, suitable and interested candidates are invited to complete an online application detailing why they are suitable for the role.
If you have any queries on any aspect of the application process or need additional information, please contact Elene Redelinghuys (LAT Recruitment Team) on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The academy is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and checks which are in place across the Trust.