Required September 2021 or earlier
Reference number: NB 21/05
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and motivated practitioner to work in our highly regarded Snowflakes resource unit based at New Bridge Nursery School, in Caversham, Reading.
- Qualified in Early Years Education and Childcare, experience of working within a specialist resource unit.
- Motivated, creative and enthusiastic.
- A good team player.
- Reliable and flexible.
- Passionate about working with young children.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to work in an outstanding early years setting.
- A positive and enthusiastic staff committed to achieving the best outcomes for our children.
- A friendly, caring, and creative professional working environment.
- Training and professional development.
Closing date: Friday 18 June 2021.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews arranged accordingly. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service will be required.