The Senior Leadership Team and Governors wish to appoint an Infant Years practitioner to join our dedicated, supportive and friendly team of staff on an initial one year contract that may be extended into a permanent role.
Furze Platt Infant School is part of our newly formed Furze Platt Primary Federation, along with Furze Platt Junior School. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a federation of two excellent schools.
If you are someone who:
- Has high expectations for children’s behaviour and achievement.
- Is passionate about enabling high quality, enjoyable, creative education.
- Has a good understanding of the Early Years Framework and KS1 curriculum.
- Has a good understanding of continuous provision.
- Is committed to help all pupils reach their true potential.
- Enjoys working in and contributing to a team of like minded individuals.
- Is open to new ideas and is passionate about learning.
- Is proactive in their own learning and development.
We will offer you:
- Constant support from your colleagues, the leadership team and the Governors.
- A team of friendly and supportive staff.
- Inquisitive, creative, polite and hard-working pupils.
- Opportunities for you to grow and develop as a teacher and as a leader.
If this sounds like you and you would like to work in our happy, caring, supportive and high achieving school, please download the application form from our website.
Closing date: 10am, Wednesday 28 April 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 4 May 2021
Furze Platt Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure & checks with past employers.