We wish to appoint a Receptionist/Administrator who will act as the first point of contact at the school, dealing with front line enquiries from students, staff and visitors providing a highly professional and efficient reception service.
Haggerston School was judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in October 2017. The OFSTED report noted: “Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs.”
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of reception and administration, ideally in an educational environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, is calm, professional and responsible and who works well both in a team and on their own initiative.
- Excellent ICT skills and telephone manner.
- Experience of dealing with students, parents, staff and visitors on a daily basis and supporting all departments throughout the school.
We can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress.
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF.
- a school committed to your professional development.
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail.
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 4 February 2022
Interview and Assessment: Wednesday 9 February 2022
We are a diverse community. committed to equality, and welcome applications from candidates from black and ethnic minority backgrounds.
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.