Term-time only 45.2/52 weeks, 36 hours per week
We are looking to appoint a hard-working, well-organised School Office Administrator to assist the Senior Office Administrator in providing a welcoming and professional reception service to students, parents, visitors and school staff in order to support the effective and efficient running of the school.
The successful candidate will be friendly, calm, confident, patient, highly organised, able to work collaboratively and be an effective communicator.
We reserve the right to appoint at any stage in the recruitment process.
General Office Administration:
- Answering incoming calls in a courteous and timely manner.
- Maintain a welcoming and friendly reception service where all students, families and community feel valued and supported.
- Welcoming and signing in visitors.
- Manage the distribution of incoming postal deliveries and preparation of outgoing mail for collection.
- Signing for and informing staff of parcels received.
- Dealing with student, parent and staff queries.
- Supporting the Senior Office Administrator when required.
- Manage the booking of meeting rooms.
- Providing administrative support for the Deputy Headteachers as and when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised individual with a professional and courteous manner.
- IT proficient (Microsoft Office, Google Drive etc).
- Have the ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships.
Interviews and Closing Date:
Closing Date: 9am, Thursday 25 August 2022 with interviews taking place from Tuesday 30 August 2022.
Safer Recruitment Statement
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references will be required prior to the commencement of this post.
Diversity in our school community
We pride ourselves on being a diverse, tolerant and welcoming school and we aim to create a workforce which reflects the community we serve. We are respectful of difference and the diversity in our workforce. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates as these groups are currently under-represented in the workforce.