The Governors are seeking to appoint a well organised Technician with a passion for Science who will provide practical and technical support to the Science department and enhance the learning experience of students. Previous experience of working in an educational environment would be an advantage, but not a necessity. A love of Biology would be a great asset!
The successful candidate should:
- support and uphold the school’s Catholic ethos (staff of all faiths and none are welcomed).
- have high expectations for delivering health & safety in a compliant manner to keep students, colleagues and yourself safe.
- work effectively as part of a team and support the needs of all staff.
We are open to flexible working arrangements, and applications are welcome from full time or part time applicants as part of a job share.
Informal visits are welcomed by prior appointment with the Head of Science. Highlights of working at LSU include:
- 4 prep rooms and an allocated fume cupboard.
- CLEAPPS and Lablogger.
- Beautiful, peaceful grounds (with parking).
Closing date: 9am, Monday 22 November 2021 • Applications will be reviewed and short-listed upon receipt.
Interviews: As soon as possible after closing.
Application forms and further details are available on the school website or via HR Officer, Ms. Karen Robertson, tel: 020 7428 4600 or via email.
La Sainte Union welcomes applications from all members of the community irrespective of race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age and disability to ensure that the staff is representative of our school and its community.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check is required for the post.