Alexander First School is a small welcoming fully inclusive school and Foundation Stage with children aged from 3 years to 9 years.
Graded good in last OFSTED inspection 2017.
Under the direction of the SEMH lead you will be required to:
- Support students with challenging behaviour
- Run a nurture group and forest schools
- Carry out small group work and interventions
- 1:1 support for special needs and lower ability
- Support students with Social, Emotional & Mental Health needs
Applications are encouraged from:
- Behaviour mentors
- Youth workers
- Sports Coaches
- Psychology Graduates
A good standard of literacy and numeracy is essential as are effective communication skills
Visits to the school welcomed and encouraged.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01753 852894 for an application pack.
Applications to be returned by: noon Wednesday 1st December 2021
Interviews being held on: Friday 3rd December 2021
The governors of the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.