We are looking for...
- A teacher with knowledge of strategies to teach children and young people with ASD and learning difficulties.
- A commitment to high professional standards.
- A skilled communicator and committed team player who can pass skills on to others.
- A teacher who shows empathy with parents and desires true working in partnership.
Addington School – Be Part of Our Success!
We will give you...
- The opportunity to work in a special school judged ‘Outstanding’.
- An environment committed to staff development and growing leadership.
- A school with a coaching and collaborative culture.
- The opportunity to personalise the curriculum.
- Membership of an inclusive learning community with SEND expertise.
- A school where creativity and innovation is encouraged.
If you would like to be a part of the Addington community and want to know more please contact Sara Attra, Headteacher, for an informal discussion on 0118 9669073.
A preliminary Teams Meeting can be arranged in place of a ‘face to face’ visit if preferred.
Application packs are available on our website.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 7 May 2021.
Interviews: w/c 17 May 2021.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.