The Eagle Unit at Southcote Primary School
30 hours per week • 8.30am to 3.15pm • Term time only
Southcote Primary School is a Schools Direct Training School and are very supportive of staff wishing to develop future Teaching Careers through this programme.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a sound working knowledge of supporting young children’s learning.
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with team members and parents.
• Have previous experience of working with young children and those with behaviour issues in particular.
• Have a good standard of spoken and written English.
• Have specialist skills / training in areas of Special Educational Needs.
• Passionate about working with children with SEN.
*Previous applicants need not reapply*
Application packs and further information about each role can be found on the school website www.southcoteprimary.co.uk
Applications considered on receipt and successful applicants will be invited for interview. We reserve the right to close a vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.