We are looking for an outstanding teacher with a drive to work in a special needs school and develop on our PSHE/RSE curriculum. The successful candidate will be passionate about teaching and learning and will have the ability to motivate pupils and staff, in a team which prides itself as being collaborative and supportive.
This post would suit an aspirational KS2, KS3 or KS4 Teacher with a passion for working with pupils with SEND.
As a teacher in our school, you will be able to inspire effective teaching and learning within a range of subjects at KS3 as well as have an excellent working knowledge of PSHE/RSE. You will understand the importance of data as a tool to track pupil progress and will work with the leadership team to encourage healthy relationships across the school.
Philip Southcote School offers the opportunity to work:
- In a school that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
- With fantastic pupils who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
- Within a diligent team of excellent teachers who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
- With a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
- Working collaboratively within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
- The opportunity to develop your career.
- Committed to creating outstanding pupil experiences and learning for all.
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making Philip Southcote School outstanding, we would love to have you on our team. The pupils, staff and Governors warmly invite you to visit us and see the ‘Southcote Community” in action. We are sure you will experience our friendly, relaxed atmosphere and get a taste of how rewarding your work will be.
Please contact Mel Sullivan on 01932 562326 or visit our website for more information about the school.
Please note, this role closes at Midday, on Monday 19 April 2021
To apply, please visit our website where you will find the job description and application form. Completed Application Forms should be emailed to M Sullivan addressed FAO the Headteacher.
Philip Southcote School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position requires an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references in line with our Safer Recruitment checks.