30 hours/week • Term time onlyRequired January 2023
We currently have vacancies for SEN teaching assistants to join our school. We are looking for someone committed, enthusiastic and flexible to join a friendly and professional team. If you have a passion for working with children with additional needs and want to work in a setting that celebrates cultural diversity, values community and strives to provide the very best opportunities for each and every child, then our school could be the one for you.
You should have:
- Good organisational skills, as well as flexibility and a sense of humour.
- A passionate, empathetic and patient nature with a nurturing and inclusive approach to children and their families.
- The ability to develop positive and caring relationships with children.
- A positive person who can work as part of a dedicated team and is able to offer commitment to the life of our school community.
- The ability to support a child with specific learning difficulties.
- Some understanding and knowledge of different kinds of SEN
- Recent experience, skills or knowledge of supporting children in a school setting would be an advantage.
Visits to the school are very much welcomed.
To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the School Office on 0118 937 5511.
Full details of the post including how to apply are on our website: website at www.oxfordroad.reading.sch.uk/news/vacancies
Please send your application to email@example.com
Closing date: Noon, Thursday 8 December 2022.
Interview date: w/c 12 December 2022.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These positions requires an enhanced DBS check. These posts are exempt from section 4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.