Senior Site & Facilities Manager
Salary: Grade 8 £27,008 per annum
40 hours per week
27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Are you self-motivated, conscientious, have a keen eye for detail, enthusiastic and a competent ‘handyman/woman’? We are looking to appoint someone who will take care of our four College sites and ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
Duties will include:
- Routine health and safety checks and ensuring accurate Health & Safety Records are kept
- Maintenance of our properties and grounds and liaising with external contractors where relevant
- Experience of DIY and ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating to a competent standard
- Willingness to attend training courses and develop personal skills for the role e.g. Health & Safety
- Working across our sites in Oxford, Abingdon, Banbury, Kidlington & Bicester
The hours of working will be Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch). With some very occasional out of hours work.
Meadowbrook College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff and volunteers are also expected to promote fundamental British values. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All cases are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.
Further information, including a support staff application form, is available on our website www.meadowbrook.oxon.sch.uk.
Completed application forms should be sent by 12.00 noon by Wednesday 8th September 2021 to email@example.com.
Alternatively telephone 07557 271 326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Please note that our recruitment and safeguarding procedures do not allow applicants to submit CVs. All applications must be on our Application Forms which can be found on our website.
Interviews are expected to take place week commencing 13th September 2021