Full-time • 37 hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, efficient and organised person to join our hard-working team. Come and “let your light shine” at our wonderful school.
Our Site Controller is responsible for the day to day operation, safety, security and general maintenance and upkeep of the whole school to help enhance the learning environment for both children and staff.
Duties will include:
- Day to Day operations of the site.
- Supporting the Junior School in delivering development projects.
- PPM tasks throughout.
To be considered for this position you will need to:
- Be adaptable to aspects of the role.
- Be efficient in completing tasks over short, medium and long term.
- Be fully committed to being part of a hard-working team.
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have had experience in the same or similar role.
- Held a recognised trade qualification.
- Held a recognised health and safety qualification.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the school office to make an appointment or to speak with the Operations Manager on 0118 941338
As a member of The Keys Academy Trust, the successful applicant will have access to high quality professional development and career progression within The Trust.
Please visit our website for more information and an application form: www.polehampton.org.uk
Application forms to be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date and interviews: Applications considered upon receipt
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and will need two strong references. We welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.