An opportunity has arisen for an outstanding confident administrator to join our friendly Sixth Form team. You should be a highly organised, computer literate team player, with a commitment to quality and attention to detail. Flexible, self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative, you will need the ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure. To apply, please visit the school’s website to view the job description and detailed person specification for the role and download a CES Support Staff application form. Please refer to the ‘Notes to Applicants’ document (which can also be found on the school website) when completing your application to ensure all required forms are submitted. Please submit applications to the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Silvana Saragosa-Voysey by email by the closing date. For further information regarding the post, please contact Mrs Silvana Saragosa-Voysey on 020 8714 5039.
We reserve the right to appoint at any stage in the recruitment process.
The successful applicant should:
- Have excellent ICT skills (proficiency in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint essential).
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Have the ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of young people.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a busy environment.
- Have the ability to complete tasks independently within agreed timescales.
- Have evidence of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 10 May 2021
Candidate shortlisting: Tuesday 11 May 2021
Virtual Stage 1 Interviews: Wednesday 12 May 2021
Applicants who successfully complete Stage 1, will be invited for a face to face Stage 2 interview on Thursday 13 May 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We welcome applications from all members of the community.
An enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references will be required prior to the commencement of this post.