Contract type – Full Time
Contract term – Permanent
Salary – Main Pay Scale + SEN Allowance
Are you passionate about seeing children with SEND achieve their full potential? We have an exciting opportunity to appoint an exceptional individual to join our hard-working and dedicated Centre team, working as the teacher in our Key Stage 1 class of 9 children.
The Harbour Centre at The Hythe School is a 25 place specialist centre for children with a range of learning and physical needs.
- A warm, nurturing environment where pupils are learning through a multi-sensory approach.
- Well resourced Centre with outside learning areas which we are always developing and improving.
- A highly skilled, friendly, supportive and committed team.
- Opportunities to use a multi-sensory approach to ensure effective teaching and learning takes place.
- Specialised continuing professional development.
- Opportunities to lead curriculum areas as part of our mainstream school.
We are looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about making a difference and working with children with special needs.
- A strong, confident practitioner who is available from September 2021.
- A team player who has the ability to rise to challenges.
- Someone with a sense of humour.
Someone with a patient and caring disposition.
To find out more or to arrange an appointment to view the Centre please call 01784 440834.
Please e-mail email@example.com or go to the school website for an application form and information pack.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews will be held as required. Early application is therefore recommended and the school reserves the right to close the advert on appointment of the post.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews (please ensure that a current telephone number is included with your application).
The Hythe Community Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and the successful applicant will be registered, as required, with the relevant body.