Early Years Practitioner -2 roles - Level 3 and Level 2
Level 2: RG3 SCP 5-7 (actual: £15,320 – £15,939 pa)
Level 3: RG3 SCP 8-11 (actual: £16,258 – 17,253 pa) 34.5 hours per week (8am to 4pm each day with 3.30 finish on Friday)
SEN Teaching Assistant
RG2 SCP 3-5 (actual: £13,872 – £14,432 pa) 32.5 hours per week (normally 8.30 to 3.30pm) 30 minute unpaid lunch
RG2 SCP 3-5 (£9.79 – £10.19 per hour)
1 – 2 hours per day between 11.30 and 1.30pm
All roles are permanent, term time only
- A school team who have kind and supportive relationships and genuinely care about each other.
- Happy and enthusiastic children from a wide range of backgrounds and ethnicities.
- Well-resourced classrooms with daily opportunities for outdoor learning in our wonderful grounds.Supportive governors and parents who are enthusiastic about the school.
- The opportunity to work in a very effective school in which OFSTED describe teaching as ‘good... with much that is outstanding’.
The ideal candidates must:
- Be able to work as a team, to ensure safe and effective provision at all times.
- Be patient, calm and have a positive approach at all times when interacting with the children.
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and imaginative.
- Hard working, self-reflective and passionate about creating opportunities for children to flourish.
Application forms are available from the school website:
Alternatively, please email Mrs Fraser:
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call the school office to arrange 01189 375466.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews arranged accordingly.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS.