Queen Anne’s School is an exciting place to work, where every member of the school team is valued. We aim to recruit the highest calibre of staff through all areas of the school. Queen Anne’s School is a community and all staff work with a professional, committed and enthusiastic attitude.
The school is located in beautiful 35-acre grounds with good transport links and within easy walking distance of Reading Station. We offer a number of staff benefits including excellent training and Inset opportunities, pension scheme, discounted gym membership, subsidised meals, free car parking and School fee reduction where appropriate.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well qualified and experienced Teacher of Art to run a successful department and to teach all year groups within this academically selective and dynamic school.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop excellence within their teaching and inspire the students.
- Be committed to delivering Art across the whole school.
- Have flair and vision to develop new initiatives within the school.
- Be instrumental in maintaining a happy and safe environment whilst stretching students to their full potential.
- Be committed to a boarding and day school ethos.
Full details of this position and how to apply are available from https://www.qas.org.uk/our-community/work-with-us or by emailing HR@qas.org.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 29 May 2023
Queen Anne’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).