Part time, 0.5
Queen Anne’s School is an exciting place to work, where every member of the school team is valued. We aim to recruit the highest calibre of staff through all areas of the school. Queen Anne’s School is a community and all staff work with a professional, committed and enthusiastic attitude.
The campus is located in beautiful 35 acre grounds with good transport links and within easy walking distance of Reading Station. We offer a number of staff benefits including excellent training and Inset opportunities, subsidised meals, free car parking, pension scheme and School fee reduction where appropriate.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Biology to teach up to A Level within this academically selective and dynamic school.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop excellence within their teaching and inspire the girls.
- Be committed to promoting Biology as a subject across the whole school.
- Have flair and vision to develop new initiatives within the school.
- Be instrumental in maintaining a happy and safe environment whilst stretching girls to their full potential.
- Be committed to a boarding and day school ethos.
Full details of this position and how to apply are available from the school's website by clicking on the apply button or by emailing the HR department.
Closing date: Thursday 13 May 2021.
Queen Anne’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).