If you are passionate about inspiring students to achieve their full potential we would encourage you to apply.
Opportunities are available for staff to benefit from personalised pathways of CPD including coaching and leadership training for middle and senior leaders.
The successful candidate will be:
- a dynamic well-qualified Biologist,
- a confident and highly effective classroom teacher able to teach all Key Stages,
- willing to participate in aspects of wider school life
We can offer:
- a strong, supportive and effective department
- staff able to leave site during their PPA periods
- cover supervisors used to ensure “rarely cover”
Further details and an application form are available from the school website by clicking on the Apply button.
Prospective applicants are welcome to telephone Mrs Roma Nayyar (Head of Science) for more information about this post and to arrange a visit.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and the interviews arranged accordingly.
The Holt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service Check.