Queen Anne’s School is a happy and exciting place to work, where every member of the school team is valued. We aim to recruit the highest calibre of staff through all areas of the school. Queen Anne’s School is a community and all staff work with a professional, committed and enthusiastic attitude.
The campus is located in beautiful 35 acre grounds with good transport links and within easy walking distance of Reading station. We offer a number of staff benefits including excellent training and Inset opportunities, discounted gym membership, subsidised meals, free car parking, pension scheme and school fee reduction where appropriate.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher of economics and business studies to teach up to A-level within this academically selective and dynamic school.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop excellence within their teaching and inspire the girls.
- Be committed to promoting English as a subject across the whole school.
- Have flair and vision to develop new initiatives within the school.
- Be instrumental in maintaining a happy and safe environment whilst stretching girls to their full potential.
- Be committed to a boarding and day school ethos.
Closing date: Thursday 27 January 2022.
Full details of this position and how to apply are available from the website or by emailing.
Queen Anne’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).