Are you ready to play a key role in the further development of our thriving, multi-cultural secondary school? Our great students are at the heart of all we do. Our work on improving students’ skills in English is highly regarded. We are a strong department with a desire to keep improving. Our community deserves nothing less.
Applications from NQT colleagues are welcome, our training has been rated as ‘outstanding’.
We are looking for a creative and impactful colleague to:
- Engage and enthuse our students with stimulating English lessons.
- Prepare students for external assessments in English Language and Literature.
- Make a strong all-round contribution to the climate and ethos of the school.
Why should you come to Cressex?
- A supportive and dedicated community of staff and governors.
- A data-rich environment focused on raising standards for all.
- A superb, state-of-the-art learning environment.
We would welcome requests for an informal discussion; please contact the school office.
Please apply for this position by completing an application form and a letter explaining how your experience fits you for the post.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from our website.
Closing date: 12.00 midday, Monday 24 January 2022
We reserve the right to appoint ahead of this date if a suitable candidate is found.
Interviews: shortly thereafter.
Cressex Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.