We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
- An excellent teacher with a record of excellent outcomes.
- Collaborative, building strong professional relationships.
- Able to motivate and inspire students and staff to achieve their full potential.
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Someone who has a measurable impact as an individual teacher and throughout the school.
- Committed to the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering MPS/UPS plus Outer London Allowance plus additional responsibilities available for the right candidate, commensurate with experience.
Naturally, we are seeking to appoint the best possible candidate and therefore the application process will reflect our desire to undertake all necessary measures to achieve this.
On the basis that interested candidates may be keen to visit the school before making a formal application, you can arrange this by contacting Pam Morey - PA to the Principal - via email at PMorey@kinghenry.org.uk. Visits will be offered throughout February/March 2023 - please ensure you offer a range of dates when you are available in your initial email to ensure we can coordinate a visit that works for both you and the school.
Candidates wishing to have an initial conversation about this role can also arrange for a telephone call. Those wishing to do so should also contact Pam Morey (as above) in the first instance.
If you have any queries on any aspect of the application process or need additional information please contact Elene Redelinghuys (Recruitment Advisor) on email@example.com.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and checks which are in place across the Trust.