St Paul’s is one of the most successful schools in the country and our GCSE results are consistently in the top 10% nationally. We have an excellent reputation for training and career progression and take pride in making sure that our teachers are the best they can be. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our English Department within a deeply caring school environment.
We are looking for professionals with:
- Evidence of excellent classroom practice.
- High expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour.
- Evidence of ability to enthuse pupils.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Supportive of our Christian ethos.
- Teaching and Learning or pastoral responsibility will be offered to the right candidate.
- Positive working environment.
- Full NQT support and induction package.
- Positive support for career development.
- Subsidised day nursery.
- The possibility of accommodation.
Application packs are available from our website.
Completed applications should be sent via email.
Please note that CV’s will not be accepted as applications.
If you require further information regarding the role, please contact Mrs De Rosa, Headteacher’s PA.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Thursday 8 December 2022
Applications are considered as they are received; we reserve the right to make an appointment prior to the closing date.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.