f you are passionate about inspiring students to achieve their full potential we would encourage you to apply. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed.
Opportunities are available for staff to benefit from personalised pathways of CPD including coaching and leadership training for middle and senior leaders
We are looking for:
- A committed well qualified geographer.
- Can be either a human or physical specialist.
- A classroom practitioner who is outstanding or aspires to be.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
- A school that is ambitious and has high expectations of staff and students .
- Teaching across all Key Stages.
- Excellent professional development.
The Holt is a popular and oversubscribed 11-16 girls and 16-18 co-ed comprehensive school. Further details and an application form are available from the school website.
Prospective applicants are welcome to telephone Mr Tom Marrison (Head of Geography) for more information about this post and to arrange a visit.
We would encourage you to apply early as applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews arranged accordingly.
The Holt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service Check.