An outstanding and creative Teacher of Mathematics is required to inspire a love of this exciting subject in the pupils of Years 5 to 8 in this dynamic and flourishing day and boarding prep school. A willingness & suitability to coach games is preferred, but not essential.
Ideally, the successful candidate is:
- An experienced KS3/4 qualified teacher eager, willing and able to teach mathematics to classes in Years 5 to 8.
- A keen advocate of mastery teaching, based on the principals of concrete, pictorial and abstract methodology.
- Capable of playing a part in a strong team and of showing initiative.
- Willing to contribute strongly to other extra-curricular activities, and ideally able to coach games.
- Committed to the busy day and weekly/flexi boarding ethos.
- Good fun, inspirational, brilliant with children, and completely at ease with parents.
Feltonfleet i s a thriving, co-educational day and boarding prep school located near the A3 in Cobham, Surrey. There are 482 pupils on roll, with three form groups in each year. The School is set in 25 acres of woodland and grounds, and presents a marvellous working environment. It has charitable status with a hugely supportive board of Governors. We follow a Monday to Friday routine, with sports matches on Saturday mornings.
Application forms and details can be requested by email from the HR department or call 01932 862264.
Closing date: 4pm, Friday 10 September 2021
Interviews will take place during the week beginning 13 September 2021
Feltonfleet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo a child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
‘Where individuals really matter’