Post is open to ECT’s and applicants should hold QTS
UTC Swindon is looking for an enthusiastic mathematics teacher to join their innovative and supportive department. The ability to teach both GCSE and A-level mathematics is a requirement.
- Have recent teaching experience.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Can promote cultural development.
- Close the gap in performance of students.
- ECT’s are welcome.
- Available to work in Swindon.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 6 February 2023.
Interview date Thursday 9 February 2023.
We undertake social media checks on all shortlisted candidates in accordance with DFE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022’.