Part time 0.4/0.5 FTE or Full time
If you are passionate about inspiring students to achieve their full potential we would encourage you to apply. Visits prior to application are warmly welcomed.
Opportunities are available for staff to benefit from personalised pathways of CPD including coaching and leadership training for middle and senior leaders.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Aspires to be an innovative, outstanding practitioner.
- Is keen to participate in aspects of wider school life.
- Is a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
- A strong, supportive and effective department.
- Staff able to leave site during their PPA periods.
- Cover supervisors to ensure “rarely cover”.
The Holt is a popular and oversubscribed 11-16 girls and 16-18 co-ed comprehensive school.
Further details and an application form are available from the school website
Prospective applicants are welcome to telephone Mrs Miranda Tearle (Head of Mathematics) for more information about this post and to arrange a visit.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews arranged accordingly.
The Holt School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service Check.