Are you a talented educator with a big heart who shares our commitment to excellence and achieving the very best for all our pupils?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed classroom practitioner to appoint to the post of teacher of mathematics and to take on the role of Numeracy and STEM Lead with effect from January 2023.
Garth Hill is a friendly and supportive school with a strong team ethos, excellent facilities and an exceptional professional development programme with great opportunities for further career development.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Superb CPD, including bespoke development opportunities from our outstanding
- ‘Teaching and Learning Team’
- Four period day with 75 minute lessons
- Highly effective behaviour and inclusion system with ‘send out’ and support
- Centralised detentions to reduce teacher workload
- OFSTED ‘good’ (May 2019)
- Free use of on-site gym with rowing machines, cross-trainer, spin bikes and free weights.
Garth Hill College is a happy and vibrant place of learning. We are proud to be a genuinely comprehensive school and offer a wide and diverse range of excellent opportunities, inside and outside the classroom, that we believe enable our young people to develop exceptionally well both academically and personally.
Please contact Ms S Barnes on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01344 421122 if you have any queries, would like more information or to arrange a visit to the school.
Only applications submitted on the official application form will be considered.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY 30 SEPTEMBER 2022
Garth Hill College is committed to safeguarding children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake a full disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service.