We are looking for an excellent Teacher of Mathematics to join our dynamic department in September 2024 and teach both GCSE and A Level to the highest possible standards.
Why choose Mill Hill School?
Mill Hill School is a leading UK independent school offering professional opportunities which are second to none. We balance ambition with support, and provide teachers with extensive space to extend their skills.
We are situated in a magnificent 120-acre parkland campus on the edge of the north London Green Belt, providing a wonderful environment in which to work. The School is very much a community, particularly given the importance of boarding. We are unusual for a London school to be offering both full and weekly boarding, with around 200 boarding pupils (15% of our total student population).
There are a number of reasons why staff love working at Mill Hill, including;
- A culture of mutual support and collaboration across the Common Room
- Dedicated, aspirational pupils, from a diverse range of backgrounds
- A co-curricular offer which is sector-leading
- A genuine focus on ensuring workload is reasonable and that our staff feel motivated and listened to
- Highly competitive salaries and overall compensation package
Why choose The Mill Hill Education Group?
Mill Hill Education Group (MHEG) is a growing charitable collection of independent schools. Our aims of instilling values and inspiring minds have been a key focus since founding our first school – Mill Hill in 1807. All our schools share an educational philosophy around developing thoughtful and responsible pupils with a global outlook. School life combines academic rigour with a breadth of opportunities to develop young people able to flourish in an ever-changing world. Some key aspects of MHEG are;
- We educate boys and girls from 3–18, seeking to equip them for life, both now and in the future.
- Our stimulating academic environment and numerous activities outside the classroom encourage learning and personal growth.
- We are committed to the development of every pupil and believe that our friendly and supportive community helps this to happen.
- We seek as a group to instil a love for learning which will last a life time whilst balancing this with a readiness to embrace change.
For further information, please contact Herpal Bhachu, Recruitment Manager at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12pm, Monday 26 February 2024
The Mill Hill Education Group is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children. As part of our Recruitment Checks, the appointed candidate will be subject to a Social Media and Enhanced DBS Check.