We are seeking to appoint a motivated and talented teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) for January 2023 or soon after, to join our highly successful Department. We are looking to appoint a Spanish specialist, also being able to offer KS3 French would be an advantage but not essential.
The MFL department at St James’ is collegiate, supportive and enthusiastic. We have planned an inspiring, academic curriculum that fosters a love for learning and we are always keen to embrace fresh ideas.
The department is looking for:
- A well-qualified MFL graduate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A dynamic professional with a track record of excellent outcomes.
- An outstanding teacher driven by the desire to improve life changes for young people through their teaching.
- A colleague able to take the initiative and show a willingness to contribute to the department and wider school.
- A colleague who is friendly, confident and enthusiastic.
The school welcomes applications from teachers of all faiths and backgrounds who:
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners.
- Have excellent subject knowledge and are honest about their own development needs.
- Are ambitious for themselves and our pupils.
- Are team players with a can-do attitude and strong personal
- Are committed to supporting the school's wide and varied extra-curricular programme.
- Are supportive of the school's Catholic ethos.
Our leadership team is committed to the professional and personal development of our teachers, and we actively look for ways to make sure that work-life balance is a reality. The school’s excellent facilities include a sports hall, fitness suite, dance studio, astro-turf, gymnasium and specialist teaching areas.
We can offer you:
- Excellent development through our tailored CPD programme and team of Lead Practitioners and coaches.
- A staff wellbeing programme that is genuinely responsive to need.
- A collegiate, supportive and stimulating professional environment.
If you are a motivated, creative, well-organised professional who wants to develop your craft in a school where human flourishing is at the heart of what we do, we would love to hear from you.
Applications to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12pm, Tuesday 6 December 2022.
Interviews commence: From Thursday 8 December 2022.
The school reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the advertised closing date. This advert may be closed at any time.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.