Hendon School is an inclusive multi-cultural school with a commitment to the highest quality teaching and learning. We are passionate about education; students not only achieve outstanding exam results but experience an exceptional community programme. Many students have won local and national awards for their contributions to society.
We are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher of PE to join our highly successful Faculty that has consistently achieved the very highest outcomes for our students.
You will have the leadership skills, ideas and drive to support us in developing and implementing the next phase of the school’s development.
We are seeking someone with:
• A passion for teaching and learning
• The ability to motive and inspire the department and students
• The ability to stimulate curiosity, interest and enjoyment of PE
• Creative teaching skills and a professional approach
• High expectations of students
• The determination to raise student achievement
• A highly organised approach with the ability to work under pressure
• The enthusiasm to make a strong contribution to the extra-curricular programme
• A full UK driving license
Closing date: Sunday 17 December 2023
Applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews can take place at any time. The school reserves the right to close this post at an earlier date should a successful appointment be made.
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com.
Please Note: CVs will not be considered.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are determined to make Hendon School a fair and equal place, where everyone has the same opportunity to reach their potential.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
We can only accept applicants who have the right to work in the UK