Full & Part-time positions considered
Highdown School and Sixth Form Centre is a very popular, oversubscribed and successful school set in 28 acres of parkland in Caversham to the north of Reading.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to work within our successful and expanding department teaching Psychology. Psychology is taught at A-level and is a popular subject.
We welcome applications from ECTs, for whom we have a superb induction programme.
Why Highdown School?
- We are a Good School with many outstanding features which continues to rapidly improve.
- We are committed to staff professional learning and leadership development for all staff, at all levels.
- We provide highly regarded ECT induction and Coaching for Excellence programmes.
- We have adopted a ‘Fair Workload Charter’.
- Staff have subsidised access to Highdown Sport and Leisure facilities.
- We are on a journey to becoming a ‘regional centre of excellence’. Why not join us?
For details and an application form visit our website: www.highdown.reading.sch.uk. Please return your completed application form to Miss Nicci Burns, Headteacher’s PA, in the post or by email on email@example.com
Closing date: Applications considered on receipt.
Highdown School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are also trained in safer recruitment and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and a ‘Prohibition from Teaching’ check.