- Class Teacher for KS1: 0.8 FTE • Permanent
- Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher: Maternity leave cover (job share considered)
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated teachers to join our friendly and supportive staff.
We are looking for candidates who are excellent teachers with high expectations for all children:
- Inspirational and creative with the skills to make learning challenging and fun.
- Dedicated to raising achievement, attainment and aspiration.
- Enthusiastic team players.
- Are highly motivated and hardworking.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- A school committed to empowering children to become life-long learners.
- A commitment to on-going professional development.
- Supportive parents with a strong sense of community.
- A welcoming staff in a warm, friendly working environment.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office for further information. As a member of The Keys Academy Trust, the successful applicant will have access to high quality professional development and career progression within The Trust.
Please visit our website (vacancy section) for more information, job descriptions and an application form.
Application forms to be sent to the School office.
Do contact the school offices for any further questions on 0118 934 0246 (Infants), or on 0118 934 1338 (Juniors).
Applications considered upon receipt.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and will need two strong references. We welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.