Salary RG2 scp 3-5 £18,562 – £19,312 pro rata
32.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 3.30pm, term time only
GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English essential
Fixed term to end of August 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive Teaching Assistant to join our team to support our children.
We are looking for a TA who will:
- inspire, motivate and make a difference
- be passionate about providing engaging and rich learning experiences
- be dedicated to ensuring high expectations for all children
- have drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive approach to their work.
We will offer you:
- delightful, well-behaved, engaged children to work with
- a supportive and friendly environment
- dedicated and skilled staff
- on-going training and development opportunities.
Please apply on the school website by clicking on the apply button.
Closing date: Friday 24 September 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 4 October 2021
The Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.