We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated teaching assistant to join our friendly, supportive staff.
The post will involve:
- Supporting the class teacher when required and undertaking a range of administrative tasks.
To be considered for this position you will need to:
- Have a good standard of literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- Be adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life.
- Be fully committed to being part of a high functioning team.
- Be a hard-working individual, prepared to support children in being the best they can be every day.
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have had experience in the same or similar role.
- Have a first aid qualification.
- Would be able to work at lunchtime on an ad hoc basis.
Please visit our website (vacancy section) for more information and an application form.
Application forms to be sent by email to Finance.
Do contact the school office to chat about the roles further on 0118 934 0246.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Applications considered upon receipt.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and will need two strong references. We welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.