Part time, Term time only, Permanent, Required January 2024
Monday to Friday, 27.5 hrs/week, (5.5 hrs/day)
RIVERSIDE is a large primary school in Maidenhead, with a caring and hardworking team helping to drive continued success for our children and families. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our highly effective and dedicated team to help and support our children to be happy learners. The role will involve supporting pupils with SEN.
You will be
- Patient, hardworking, caring, friendly, supportive and energetic
- A dynamic thinker who can look ahead and anticipate, adapting to circumstances accordingly
- Experienced in a Primary School or Early Years setting
- Experienced in supporting children with SEN (desirable but not essential)
- Willing to be creative and flexible
We will offer you:
- A friendly, motivated and supportive working environment
- Professional development and training
- The opportunity to make a difference
You will need to have experience of working with children aged 3-11 and be able to build a good rapport with our children and their families.
If you feel you would enjoy the opportunity and challenge that this role would offer, we would be delighted to hear from you.
To download the job description and application form please visit our website:
Please return completed applications to:
Closing date : 12.00 noon, Wednesday 29 November 2023
Interviews : Wednesday 6 December 2023
Riverside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.