Required October 2022 or as soon as possible
Mon-Fri, 27.5 hrs/wk, (5.5 hrs/day)
RIVERSIDE is a large primary school in Maidenhead, with a caring and hardworking team helping to drive continued success for our children and families.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our experienced and knowledgeable inclusion team. We are looking for a TA to work with children in our speech and language resource base. Children in the base attend lessons in their mainstream classes but come out for regular therapy sessions. The role involves supporting children in their lessons, accompanying them to therapy sessions and delivering back up sessions. It is a highly rewarding role with the opportunity to learn from experienced staff and speech and language therapists. Experience of working with children with speech, language or communication difficulties would be an advantage.
You will be
- Patient, hardworking, caring, friendly, supportive and energetic.
- A dynamic thinker who can look ahead and anticipate, adapting to circumstances accordingly.
- Experienced in a Primary School or Early Years setting.
- Experienced in supporting children with speech, language or communication difficulties (desirable but not essential).
- Willing to be creative and flexible
We will offer you:
- A friendly, motivated and supportive working environment.
- Professional development and training.
- The opportunity to make a difference.
If you feel you would enjoy the opportunity and challenge that this role would offer, we would be delighted to hear from you. Visits to the school welcome.
To download the job description and application form please visit our website: www.riversideprimaryschool.org.uk.
Please return completed applications to: Finance@riversideprimaryschool.org.uk
Closing date : 10am, Thursday 4 October 2022 Interviews : Friday 15 October 2022
Riverside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.