One year fixed term contract until 31 August 2022
At Noremarsh Junior School we are seeking to recruit two passionate Teaching Assistants who will be:
- An excellent role model with a desire to share this with pupils and staff.
- Committed to raising achievement and able to deliver excellent outcomes.
- Able to inspire and motivate others.
Why choose us?
Noremarsh Junior School is a 7-11 school in the heart of Royal Wootton Bassett. We pride ourselves in providing a happy and stimulating learning environment for all our children. We are part of Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust (RWBAT) based in Swindon. We have strong links within the local community and believe education is a partnership between the school, parents and the local community which make our children’s school experiences happy, rewarding and successful.
What we offer?
- The opportunity to work within a well-run, friendly school.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Onsite parking.
- Retail, leisure and food discount scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Appropriate levels of English and maths attainment ie, NVQ-GCSE.
- Further relevant qualifications eg NVQ. TA qualification or equivalent in childcare.
- Willingness to pursue further training.
The right candidate will have:
- The ability to relate well to children and adults and establish good working relationships.
- The ability to provide support for pupils, including those with special needs.
- Ability to utilise strategies to support pupils in achieving learning goals.
- Use ICT effectively to support learning.
- Have full knowledge of procedures relating to child protection, health and safety and security, confidentiality and data protection.
- Work calmly under pressure.
- Have a professional appearance.
Please note CVs are not accepted for this role.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 3 December 2021.
Interview date: Monday 13 December 2021.
Noremarsh Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please note: Any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions/cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences. References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process. If previous employment has included working with children then at least one referee must be from this employment regardless of whether this is the current or most recent employment Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.