30 hours per week, term time only (8.30am-3.30pm) • Preferably full time but part time hours will be considered • Required March 2024
Trinity St Stephen CE (Aided) First School is a thriving school close to the town centre of Windsor. We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our team of caring and committed staff to help us achieve the very best for our children in Reception and Key Stage One.
The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy working with young children and be keen to join in with their play to support their learning.
- Have enthusiasm, patience and energy.
- Have good communication skills.
- Support our Christian ethos.
- Be flexible and able to work on their own initiative.
- Be required to deliver intervention to small groups of children and support learning in the classroom.
- Have commitment to teamwork.
- Be interested in furthering their own learning.
- Be able to deliver intimate personal care.
- Previous experience of working with children on the autistic spectrum would be desirable.
Visits to the school to have a tour and find out more about the role are warmly welcomed.
An application pack is available from the school website: www.tssfirst.co.uk
Alternatively, please contact Mrs Kim Jones, School Business Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 01753 862540.
Closing Date: 27 February 2024
Applications will be considered upon submission and a suitable interview date arranged as necessary.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought from the successful candidates.