33.75 hours per week • Term time only
Holy Trinity Church of England Primary School is a thriving learning community with enthusiastic staff and happy, hardworking children.
The children, staff and governors of Holy Trinity CE Primary School are seeking to appoint the right person who:
- Has experience of working with children with special educational needs.
- Has passion and enthusiasm to help
- Has experience of working with children in a school setting.
- Has a caring and respectful attitude.
- Can support children in their learning.
- Is flexible and can work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Has empathy of the school’s Christian ethos.
- Has a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- A happy vibrant and friendly school team.
- Delightful, friendly, hardworking children.
- An excellent track record of support from colleagues and the leadership team.
- Supportive colleagues.
- A commitment to individual career professional development.
Please contact the school for more information and an application pack,Mrs W. Poulter, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01344 620716.
Visits to the school are warmly invited and we look forward to meeting you.
Closing date: Applications considered on receipt and successful candidates will be invited to interview
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks