The children, staff and governors of Holy Trinity CE Primary School are seeking to appoint the right person who has:
- experience of working with children with special educational needs
- passion and enthusiasm to help children learn
- experience of working with children in a school setting
- a caring and respectful attitude
- the ability to support children in their learning
- the ability to be flexible and can work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- empathy of the school’s Christian ethos
- a good sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- a happy vibrant and friendly school team
- delightful, friendly, hardworking children
- supportive colleagues
- a commitment to individual career professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly invited.
To arrange this, or for further information and an application form, please contact Mrs W. Poulter on 01344 620716 or email.
Applications considered on receipt and successful candidates will be invited to interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.